Friday, March 04, 2005

An Unstoppable Force

Wow its amazing how a thing can take on a life of its own and control the lifes of others.

Heheh WHO would have thought 6 years ago that Myrddyn Emrys and Nynanne, two unseen voices on a little site with a handful of members would come to mean so much to me?
That together we would forge a bond as thick as any blood?
That together we would Blaze a new Path?

What were we thinking when we dared question the Gods in our innocence? Who KNEW that they would listen...and ANSWER! Making us instuments of their bidding and plans in response to our brashness?

So They are coming up to look for a new life and I can shake the hand and hug the people who have changed my life more than they can imagine! Perhaps together we can do the things we dream of. No...I Know we can!

I only hope I can help your visit to be all you want and need it to my friends.