Wednesday, September 22, 2004

How much does a Soul weigh

There have been 4 deaths in my life recently and I searched for the meaning...the Lesson that all this has taught me. This morning I got my answer. But I get ahead of myself.

Yesterday after my coworkers had finished trashing out the apt. where a tenant had committed suicide, I went in to smudge the apt. with sage and cleanse it. (Although it would have been nice if they had cleaned up the tub I had a job to do.)

Swallowing a little more than my pride I cleansed each room and finally layed the remaining sage on the side of the tub and bid his Spirit goodbye, releasing him from this plane of existance. I don't know why he chose to do what he did and I am resigned to the thought it isn't FOR me to know.

Then today after checking in at the shop I was walking back to police my area. Looking up I found a hummingbird hovering above me. as I watched he flew and landed in a tree to my right.

"What news do you bring me on this Mabon little hummingbird?" I thought.

At that the little thing darted across the road and floated.....hovering above the deck of the apt. that the man had lived in. Pendulum like it flew right...then...left 3 times then up, over the building and into the fog above as if to say Thank You I amfree now.

Today I found out a Soul weighs exactly as much as a hummingbird.

Peace.

8 Comments:

At Friday, September 24, 2004 9:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's beautiful. You really have a way with words, Twig.

Atropa

 
At Friday, October 01, 2004 7:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a member of MW and followed a link here, This, I must say, is the most moving and beautiful thing I have heard in a long time. I just had to share that.

 
At Wednesday, October 06, 2004 11:37:00 PM, Blogger Twig Jones-The Druid of Peace said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wednesday, October 06, 2004 11:38:00 PM, Blogger Twig Jones-The Druid of Peace said...

Thank you. This is how I learn my lifes messages. I often say if only one person sees something I write and IS moved in any way then it is all worthwhile.

Thank you again. Peace

 
At Thursday, October 14, 2004 11:05:00 AM, Blogger Raven's Tears said...

What a beautiful thank you!

 
At Friday, October 15, 2004 7:39:00 AM, Blogger ScorpionTear said...

Twig... that put tears in my eyes. That was so lovely...spreading peace... it's beautiful isn't it?

 
At Tuesday, October 19, 2004 2:11:00 AM, Blogger Twig Jones-The Druid of Peace said...

Spreading Peace. Yes, it IS beautiful. :)

 
At Friday, May 06, 2005 9:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A souls weight is equal to that of the karmic burden it bears. So, If you want to get to heavens gate, lighten up and levitate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home