Saturday, September 18, 2004

"...and it's 2, 3, 4 what are dying for?"

A Rant
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAMN! I could use a little break here!! I GET the POINT!

First - My mates mother passes away. Half of her family has never experianced a personal death or funeral.

2 days later at 6:36 pm - A 30 something male tenant "eats a bullit" in his bathtub. And such a PRETTY mess it was too! Oh, I know the exact time because I live about 180 ft away from him and I heard the shot!

Next day - An old friend on another sites 2 1/2 yr old daughter gets hit and killed by a car. Gods my heart goes out to them.

2 days after THAT! A tenant I've known for 6 yrs that has advanced MS is found by the manager.... is found 12 days after the fact! I imagine he either fell off his bed and asphixiated or died of thirst. Where the hell was a caretaker!??

My friends, I would ask for a little protective energy because I am emotionally and spiritually drained to the core from this. I go on a 9 day vacation this Thurs....

Oh my Gods! I originally put in for vacation last month and was told no. I couldn't take it because.....hooo boy is my hair standing on my arms right now.

OK TIME OUT! I just don't get this! Damn! Thank you Andrasta for give me vacation as a buffer but why this? Why now? Why ME?

As I said my Brothers and Sisters, any little thought will help. I know death and do not fear it. i am just drained, and confused.

Peace,
Twig

ps - heheh looking up at my words...I guess I DON"T get the point!
___________________________________________

As posted to Project-X, The Chosen Ones http://www.chosenones.net I want to thank everyone there for all they've done for me spiritually through the years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home