Friday, June 09, 2006

New Job = New Outlook

Especially when it's with the most prestigious firm in the city!

Thereses' son works for a maintenance firm as a janitor.

He told me "Twig, you gotta check `em out". So i did.

Come to find out they take care of the most expensive condos in Portland. So I went in and applied and I'll be damned! They hired me!

So why am I so stoked? well, some of the perks are a company truck, expense and gas account, visa, phone, full benefits and 401-K, the list goes on!

But the paper work though is a Bitch! I'm essentially a sub-contractor working for the company. All time and expenses are are in triplicate and parking is compensated so that has to be logged along with a truck charge, separate purchase orders for parts, yada yada, a pain in the butt. However that's the price youu pay when you work with the big dogs, aye?

But then, check out the properties. $2.5 Million dollars is not out of the ballpark for some of them.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=pearl%20district&btnG=Google+Search&sa=N&tab=wi

So! On to my drivers test to cinch this puppy.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home