Monday, January 30, 2006

OMMA and OGF


I am a new member of the Oregon Medical Marajuana program. It's amazing how many people think it's nothing more than a get out of jail free card. but I think the detractors would take a different stand if they saw the people who came to the first meeting of Oregon Green Free(OGF)west metro chapter. Like me the, majority of people were patients. Canes and wheelchairs were to be seen. These weren't the burnt out tie-dyed hippys that people paint a picture of.Indeed, it looked more like a town hall meeting.

But here is the trippy part. They had a raffle for a door prize and I WON!!! The prize(above)is uber cool!

I see a good thing here. Lets just hope Bush doesn't fuck it up. $130-150 dollars a half oz. (street price) is killing me.

1 Comments:

At Monday, January 30, 2006 3:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolll.. That's a very interesting prize. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home