Friday, June 02, 2006

Walk w/ Me

Walk with me hand in hand, barefoot through the meadow,
as fairies dance on cherry blossoms
floating in the wind.

The rivers ripple plays the melody of Peace,
as it runs soft and slow over the rocks, winding its way
ever forward.

I feel the suns kiss upon my face and breathe the warmth of lilacs
on the breeze. Walk with me and ask the child in your heart
to come out and play.

Sit at the waters edge, while we skip stones from bank to bank,
minnows nip at our toes as the whistling lyrics of songbirds
fill our ears.

I want to sit here in Mothers lap,
just cuddle up[ in her quiet warmth,
and bask in the light of her Love.

(c)Storm '06
--------------------------------

And a mighty Lion sits sits and purrs.
All is right in the world once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home