Tuesday, August 16, 2005

In need of super glue

Looking down at my feet I see the shattered remains

of friendships and what should have been.


And a teardrop escapes my eye.

Then once again I sigh as I bend over to pick them up.

Such is the task the Gods give me.

What kind of a sick inidividual could rally against peace?

As the full weight of it crashes against mind.

splintering an already fragile easiness.

Looking up I see only grayness on the Path ahead ahead and wonder.

Dear Gods what would you have me do now?



2 Comments:

At Monday, August 29, 2005 1:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Twig,
I just passed a message from Issac Bonewits and we both wish you well. Do not despair my friend, Remember: though there be storms upon the sea of the soul the valiant sailor will come through whole.
Seamus MacNemi

 
At Sunday, September 18, 2005 11:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Twig,

I came across one of your posts at Mystic Wicks, and thought I'd check out your page. I'm glad I did. When I read this poem, it's so beautiful.

FYI: Everybody needs super glue sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home