Wednesday, June 08, 2005

A wind from the past.

Remember Miss Cleo the psychic? I found an old post I did and it is as true today as it was then.
-----

Twig October 27th, 2001 03:01 AM
A serious seers reply to Miss Cleo

I just got a "Personal" email from Miss Cleo !!:eek: Welllll, after a few minutes thinking I gave her a personal ;) reply. So here it is, for your enjoyment.
Peace
Twig
:elf:

___________________________
__________________________________

Dear Friend,

It’s not often that we have the time to write to one of our clients. After what we’ve been told about you, we’ve been wondering about you.

In fact, we have had a potent vision about the future. This rare vision may change your life. Friend, you must have a strong energy field because we were able to see details about where you’re going to go and what you’re going to do!

However, we must read your Tarot cards very soon in order to clarify what was seen! If you’re not made aware of certain opportunities that you may come across within the next 72 hours, friend, you may miss your chance to live the life you’ve always dreamed of!

We are giving you a FREE reading so that we may know what to do exactly.


Call my toll-free reserved number immediately.
Friend, dial 1-800-755-1179.

In truth, we see you, Friend, and others close to you in the near future enjoying the finer things in life... We see love on the horizon and new friends in your near future, but it’s vital that we read your cards.
Call NOW!

Your new friend,


PS Make the right decisions in life right now and call us! Please don’t share this reserved number with anyone! It’s meant only for you.

Must be 18+. For entertainment purposes only.
______________________________________
Dear "Miss Cleo",

I read your message and I must say it made my day. You see, despite the fact that it's apparent you have NO idea who I am or what I'm about ( if you did, your cards would have shown you the futility of trying to tell a druid minister with 30 years in paganism about life and the future), well let me break this letter down for you.

"After what we’ve been told about you, we’ve been wondering about you"

Just WHAT was told to you and by WHOM !?? I take my privacy seriously and demand to know where you got info on me!

"In fact, we have had a potent vision about the future. This rare vision may change your life. Friend, you must have a strong energy field because we were able to see details about where you’re going to go and what you’re going to do"

With that knowledge, I did a rune draw for my near and far future and found that indeed, I am to rely on my inner strength and spirit guide because "changes" will cause me to expend excess energy in an undertaking.

"However, we must read your Tarot cards very soon in order to clarify what was seen! If you’re not made aware of certain opportunities that you may come across within the next 72 hours, friend, you may miss your chance to live the life you’ve always dreamed of!"

Hmmmm. If you check, you'll find that runes are mathmatically and intuitively more accurate than the tarot. By the queriant doing the draw as opposed to YOU, the person themselves are the influance as to the reading and it therfore gives more personal and "revelation" insights than the tarot and your snake-oil "readers" could ever hope to. By commercializing and profiting on a very personal and shamanistic interaction with the same results (at times) as mental counseling produces, you cheapen and demean those of us who do it as a integral part of our religion.

I lastly thank you for leading me to the "opportunity" that would come about in my next 72 hours. Mainly to let you know what those of us (me) think of people such as you, those who would PROFIT from the fears and insecurities of others who are not on as firm ground spiritually or mentally as others.

You are disgrace to all who would call themselves seers,psychics,shamans or enlightened in the least. It is money grabbers like you who have kept ALL pagans held in suspect due to their beliefs and practices. I thank my Gods that those who come to me for help do it in spite of the ham sandwich approach to something as serious as their future and mental/spiritual well-being instead of throwing money away to those such as you and yours.

That being said, DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN UNLESS IT IS IN DIRECT REPLY TO THIS LETTER.

Sincerly,

Rev. Robert (Twig) Jones

Hehehehehe she was such a hoot!

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home