Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Frequancies

I was born deep underground........

With a large rumble I and millions of my brethern slid down in an avalanche to the fast moving waters of what you call the Columbia river.


There I met the Salmon of Life. I asked of him "What is to become of me?" With a laugh he replied "LEARNING!" and flicked me with his tail which sent me tumbling as he made a nest for his young that were to be.

Down the swift currents of the mighty river I rolled. Scraping and bumping my way I lost the sharp edges that defined me and began to be rubbed smooth.

Eventually I made my way to the sea. Looking around I worried for I saw the sand. The shattered remains of those who went before me and my most likely end in this violent water.

After a great time I was approached once again by the mighty Salmon. I implored of him what was to be of me now? "MORE LEARNING!" And by the might of his tail I was thrown in to the waves of the shore. The mighty waves played with me. Throwing me back and forth until I lost the remaining rough edges of my soul.

Finally with a mighty push I was placed upon the shore where I gleamed with a shiny new exterior. I was picked up by a human and as I was turned over and over and the oils of his hands polished me to a new sheen and I warmed to him. Placing me in his pocket, he muttered "Well, what will I do with this?". To which I replied....

"More learning Mighty Druid, more learning!"

Peace,
Twig

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 03, 2005 12:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Twig, nice blog. I'm an open book too. Below is my journal although I don't know if you really want to read it. lol. Take care. ^-^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home